Monday, November 13, 2006

Back track..

Back tracking a few weeks, So Laine was secretly in cahoot with her "ta-ke" (aka big brother) to ambush me 2 weeks prior to her original arrival date. We were waiting for Alice to meet us for dinner, which I thought was running way late. What I didn't know was Alice was picking up a a suspicious package from SFO that night and the plane from Msia was running late. Low and behold I saw a 5 ft shadow swiftly scurried across the hallway. Who could that be I though? No Wu's are 5 ft tall. In disbelieve, I saw her appeared in front of me, totally dumb founded for the next 10 secs. It didn't quite register immediately.. but when it did it was definitely a pleasant surprise. What a ingeniously planned birthday present. bravo to all involved in the covert operation.

We also have a new member to the Wu family on my birthday. Due to popular demand he now has his own blog www.baileywu.blogspot.com where you can read all about him.

1 comment:

Donald said...

Hrm.. how about a new post? :P